Publishing your results as a Research Bundle
A brief tutorial on how to publish the tangible results of a small research project in the AI-oo-demand platform, in the form of a "research bundle"
A "research bundle" on the AI-on-demand platform (ai4europe.eu) is meant to collect in a single place all the tangible outputs (code, data, tutorials, ...) produced by a small research project, like a Humane-AI-Net micro-project. Note that a research bundle is not meant to only describe the project or its planned (as opposed to actual) activities and results.
To create a "research bundle" for your small project, you can follow this video tutorial. Then, you can connect your "bundle" to the relevant tangible outputs as follows:
- If your output is already published on the AI on-demand platform, then edit the research bundle, find the "All entities" option in the pop-in menu on the left border, and select "Add existing entitiy". You can add any node already on the platform, like organizations, AI assets (datasets, software, etc), educational contents, and so on. Just type the first letters in the "Title" field of the "Add entity" form to find it.
- If your output is not published on the platform yet, use the above video tutorial to publish it. It will go through an editorial process: once approved, you will be able to add it to your bundle.
- If you want to link your "bundle" to something which is not published on the platform, e.g., a paper on Zenodo, simply edit your bundle and put a link to it in the "Additional information" field. You can use the small chain icon in the editing box to put a URL link.
At the bottom of your "research bundle" you will see a list of all the contents on the platform that are linked to it. Note that the same content can be linked to more than one bundle: this is usually the case for organization.
- If you need inspiration: a good example of a "research bundle" this one.
- If you need more help: for entering your contents on the AI-on-demand platform, please follow the "user guide" links in the footer.
- If you need even more help: feel free to contact me.