Publication of Preprint Deliverables of Pre-PAI Project - Preparation for the development of the AI-on-demand platform
Preprint publication of deliverables for the preparatory actions of the AI-on-demand platform have been successfully carried out in the Pre-PAI project, which will serve as a blueprint for the "Deployment of the AI-on-demand platform" of the Digital Europe Programme.
The preparatory actions for the future AI-on-demand platform were carried out in the Pre-PAI project. The Pre-PAI consortium is providing the blueprint for the further development, deployment, and operation of the AI-on-demand platform. The major deliverable D1.2 Final Roadmap and Plan gives an overview
Pre-PAI started in November 2022 and was finalized end of July 2023. The official review of Pre-PAI will take place in October 2023, after which the official results will be published after a short period of time.
Preprints of deliverables are published for earlier public access under the following links:
- D1.1 Management Report (preprint)
- D1.2 Final Roadmap and Plan (preprint)
- D2.1 Stakeholders requirements (preprint)
- D2.2 Gap Analysis (preprint)
- D3.1 Trustworthy AI (preprint)
- D4.1 Consolidated Report on Sustainability plans and Engagement activities (preprint)
- D5.1 Technical Requirements for AI-on-demand Platform (preprint)
- D5.2 Train the trainer programme (preprint)