Join the BIAS National Communities of Stakeholders and Shape the Future at National Labs
Are you ready to make an impact in the world of AI and the job market? AI developers, investors, policymakers, citizen groups, educators, workers - this is your chance to shine!
The BIAS is building national communities of stakeholders coming from two main ecosystems: the one revolving around HR and recruitment policies and the other one composed of AI experts and practitioners.
Such stakeholders will be engaged in several BIAS activities and initiatives, as well as have access to regular and personalised information about the project.
If you are excited to be part of this endeavor, please consider applying by clicking here.
- Contribute with your insights on AI biases in recruitment and HR practices.
- Collaborate on groundbreaking technology to detect and tackle diversity biases in AI recruitment.
- Participate in capacity building activities and learn awareness strategies for a more inclusive AI landscape.
- Unlock a wealth of resources and receive personalized information about the project activities.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Participate in engaging interviews and surveys to share your expertise.
- Be part of dynamic workshops to co-create innovative solutions.
- Dive deep into capacity building programs with an intersectional perspective.
- Illuminate real-life experiences through ethnographic studies.
- Forge valuable connections with industry leaders through exclusive networking opportunities.
Experience the power of National Labs in Estonia, Iceland, Italy, Norway, Switzerland, The Netherlands, and Türkiye. Also, there will be an international lab targeting remaining countries outside the BIAS Consortium.
Ready to shape a future where fairness and inclusion thrive? Take the leap and apply now at https://www.biasproject.eu/nationallabs/