ICT-49 Webinar: Discover AI Solutions and Support for Implementation
Find out how AI-solutions can be applied across different sectors and what support is offered for implementation of such AI solutions. Watch the recording.
Find out how AI-solutions can be applied across different sectors and what support is offered for implementation of such AI solutions.
Watch the second ICT-49 webinar "Discover AI Solutions and Support for Implementation" on 5th July, 12-1pm CET to learn about:
- What the AI-on-demand (AIoD) platform and the ICT-49 projects are
- AI use cases across different sectors (Manufacturing, Security, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Mobility, the Public Sector)
- How the ICT-49 projects can support you with the development and implementation of AI solutions
- How Digital Innovation Hubs can support you
- How to unlock the potential of AI, the key to adopting new technologies and getting your project off the ground
ICT49 was the European H2020 call on Artificial Intelligence on demand platform.
This topic builds on the AI-on-demand-platform platform funded in ICT26-2018-20. The AI-on-demand-platform acts as a reference access point gathering and providing access to AI-related knowledge, algorithms and tools, related infrastructures, equipment, and data resources. It also offers experts support to potential users of AI in order to facilitate the integration of AI into applications, making it a compelling solution for users, especially from non-tech sectors.
The activity of the ICT-49 projects aims at consolidating the ecosystem by bringing in a larger user community, especially from the non-tech sector, and by reinforcing the service layer of the platform.
The projects that resulted from this call are the ICT-49 projects AI4Copernicus, AIPlan4EU, BonsAPPs, DIH4AI, I-NERGY and StairwAI. These projects will enrich the AI on-demand platform with new services such as matchmaking, new AI tools, AI solutions in Energy, Earth Observation and more. If you want to find out how your business could benefit from Artificial Intelligence and how to receive funding and support through Open Calls watch the Open Calls Info Day Webinar.
Follow the ICT-49 projects on social media to receive updates.