Robotics4EU Co-creation workshop in Agile Production
The third Robotics4EU co-creation workshop is about to take place on the 3rd of October, in the RoboHouse in Delft (The Netherlands), and you’re invited!
About the event
Robots are revolutionizing society and the use of robotic solutions in agile production has enormous potential to transform our lives for the better – but only if they are accepted and trusted by society.
The co-creation workshop seeks to bring together robot developers and manufactures with end-users and stakeholders to discuss the societal aspects of specific robotics solutions and co-create ideas for improvements.
During the workshop, we will divide all participants into approximately ten different groups to focus their discussion on one specific robot at each table.
Each group will consist of 4-7 people:
- 1-2 representatives from the company/project developing or manufacturing the robot
- 3 or more participants who are potential end-users or stakeholders of the robot.
- A facilitator
After an introduction, the groups will use a discussion tool developed by the Danish Board of Technology to engage in discussions on how to prepare the robots for society.
Who is this event for?
The co-creation workshop aims to bring together robot developers, end-users, buyers, stakeholders, experts, and researchers to discuss the societal aspects of specific robotics solutions and collaborate on improvements. If you identify yourself within one of these categories, we encourage you to join us at the co-creation workshop:
- Robot Developers: Those involved in developing, designing, or manufacturing robotic solutions in the domain of agile production. They can showcase their work, receive feedback from potential end-users and stakeholders, and have a chance to represent a robot for discussion during the workshop. At the workshop we will be choosing up to 10 robotics solutions as cases for the discussions if you would like to represent a robot at the workshop, please indicate this in your registration under the question about your relation to the topic or reach out to us on email@example.com .
- End-Users: Potential users of robotics solutions or stakeholders in the agile production field. They can engage with robot developers and manufacturers, share their needs and concerns, and participate in discussions on the societal aspects of robotics.
- Buyers and Stakeholders: Individuals responsible for procurement decisions or with a vested interest in the adoption and impact of robotics in agile production. They have the opportunity to discuss challenges and opportunities in this domain.
- Experts and Researchers: Professionals with expertise in the non-technical aspects of robotics and/or agile production. Their insights and expertise will be valuable for contributing to discussions and generating new ideas during the workshop.
The event invites participants from these categories to foster collaboration, exchange knowledge, and collectively work towards enhancing robotics solutions in the field of agile production, considering societal implications and advancements.
09:30 Registration and welcome coffee
10:00 – 12:30 First workshop session:
- Pitch of the robots
- Groups will be using an interactive discussion game to explore different themes within the topics: Data, Legal, Socio-economic, Environment and Human experience.
12:15 – 13:00 Lunch
13:00 – 15:00 Second workshop session:
- Testing Robotics4EU’s online assessment tool (RoboCompass)
In addition to the planned workshop program, there will be plenty of opportunities to network and collaborate with fellow participants.
*Small adjustments to the final agenda might happen as we approach the event.
The event is free and food and beverages will be provided on the day.
Venue: Robohouse – Julianalaan 67, 2628 BC Delft, The Netherlands
Reimbursement on travel and accommodation
If you are travelling from outside the delft region, it will be possible to receive reimbursement on travel and accommodation to attend the workshops (up till 450 euros, upon agreement). If you are interested in receiving reimbursement please indicate this in the registration and we will send you detailed information to your email once registered. Please be aware that we will have periods over the summer where there will be a longer waiting time for this information due to the summer break. Read more about the rules for reimbursement here.
By signing up you agree to receive information about the upcoming workshop via email. The Danish Board of Technology will store information about your name, email, dietary restrictions and organisation for logistical planning of the event. You will only receive news regarding the Robotics4EU project.
If you have any questions about the workshop or want to withdraw consent, contact Mette Marie Simonsen from the Danish Board of Technology: firstname.lastname@example.org