Apply Now to the AI4Media – Open Call
Submissions to the AI4Media – Open Call #1 are open starting 1 September 2021 and run until 1 December 2021 (17h00 CEST). Calling all SMEs, entrepreneurs, and researchers in the AI and Media sectors, the AI4Media project has €500.000 to fund 10 projects to deliver innovative research and application solutions.
AI4Media, funded under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme, aims to become a Centre of Excellence by engaging a wide network of researchers across Europe and beyond, focusing on delivering the next generation of core AI advances and training to serve the Media sector, while ensuring that the European values of ethical and trustworthy AI are embedded in future AI deployments.
The AI4Media – Open Call #1 invites single entities, including entrepreneurs, SMEs, researchers, and research organisations to submit project proposals for the development of innovative research and application solutions to advance the AI and Media domains.
Proposals can target either the Research or Application track and must address one of the defined open call challenges. The objective is to engage entities that develop and integrate applied research, speed up the uptake of research and innovations developed within the network, and generate contributions to the enrichment of the pool of research and technology tools of the AI4Media platform.
WHAT DOES THE OPEN CALL OFFER?
The AI4Media – Open Call #1 offers awarded projects with equity-free funding and tailored support, namely:
- Equity-free funding: Up to €50.000 per project.
- Market-driven services: dedicated boot camps and online events to support market take-up of developed applications.
- Business support to promote SME’s innovations and demonstrate technologies to cluster organisations and media stakeholders.
- Research coaching: Research-focused projects will be allocated a coach to support the promotion of the research developed and integration in the AI4Media network.
- Major visibility, promotion and networking opportunities are offered as part of the AI4Media project and related networks.
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
Visit the AI4Media website to access all information about the open call, including guidelines, the challenge descriptions, evaluation procedures, and other details.