AIPlan4EU Open Call Webinar Tracks B/C
On 25 January 2023 there will be a webinar on Tracks B and C of Open Call #2 for Innovators. Both tracks seek software development, Track B moreover seeks use cases of AI planning.
This will be #2 of 2 webinars focused on the open call.
Focus: Track B and C of the open call >> Innovators, AI planning technology, software development and use-cases.
When: 25 January 2023 – 14h30 CET
Where: WEBINAR REGISTRATION LINK
During this info session, we will:
- understand what the project is about;
- know what we are offering in this Open Call and if you are a good fit;
- have a quick guide through all the Open Call application guidelines and procedures, and
- have some time to clarify all your questions.
There will also be of time for Q&A.
- Fondazione Bruno Kessler – Andrea Micheli – AIPlan4EU Coordinator
- F6S Network Limited – Luisa Gonçalves – AIplan4EU Open Call Manager
- Navozyme – Elisandra Ventura – use-case owner
- 14:30 – 14:35 – Welcome
- 14:35 – 14:55 – What is the AIPlan4EU project all about? Overview of the open call for innovators – by Andrea Micheli (FBK, Project Coordinator).
- 14:55 – 15:15 – Open Call #1 for Innovators – Track B and C overview
- 15:15 – 15:30 – Elisandra Ventura – Navozyme – Just-In-Time Bunkering Operations use-case overview
- 15:30 – 15:45 – Speaker – Use-case presentations
- 15:45 – 16:05 – Open call #2 for Innovators – how to apply? – by Luisa Gonçalves (F6S, Project Manager)
- 15:05 – 16:10 – Q&A Session & closing session