iMagine open call for use cases
Apply and get access to Services, Tools, Training & Support for AI-based image analysis in aquatic sciences!
iMagine provides: a. an online platform for the development and delivery of Artificial Intelligence (AI) based applications to analyse images in aquatic sciences (marine and freshwater); b. consultancy and technical support for the development of AI applications for image analysis; c. five AI-powered image analysis applications for marine and freshwaters research; d. a rich portfolio of aquatic images to train and validate new AI applications
We want to aid aquatic scientists (both in marine and freshwater research) in implementing image processing applications based on artificial intelligence techniques, and scaling up those applications on large-scale cloud infrastructures. We welcome applications suggesting use cases whose scope exceeds those already covered by our existing use cases.
We offer 10-month collaboration projects to help scientists in:
- AI model training
- Large scale image analysis
- Using the iMagine AI platform to develop and train AI models
- Getting access to cloud resources (GPUs, CPUs, storage) to store images and to scale up analysis workflows
Scientists in any of the following scenarios should apply!
- Raw data (including images) is available, but no image analysis workflow is in place yet
- No repository is available to store data and images securely
- Use case with little knowledge of AI and where to start from
- Use cases in need of consultancy on the best tools to use