South Netherlands Digital Innovation Hub
The focus of the South Netherlands DIH is on digitalization and data sharing in high-tech supply chains, using relevant technologies such as artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, digital twinning and augmented/virtual reality. Its use is in complex and mixed applications, such as semiconductors, MedTech, agri-food and the chemical industry.
The Southern Netherlands Digital Innovation Hub is a collaboration between industry, sector organizations and academia with the aim to strengthen the competitiveness of SMEs.
The focus of the DIH is on digitalization and data sharing in high-tech supply chains, using relevant technologies such as artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, digital twinning and augmented/virtual reality. Its use is in complex and mixed applications, such as semiconductors, MedTech, agri-food and the chemical industry.
The work of the DIH is centered around several physical hubs, including:
- The Brainport Industries Campus, the flagship innovation campus for manufacturing in The Netherlands.
- The Industry & Maintenance Campus Zeeland and Gate-2, with a focus on maintenance.
- The Mariënburg Campus of the Jheronimus Academy of Data Science.
- The Brightlands Smart Services Campus.
Data Value Center
The Data Value Center supports entrepreneurs and decision makers in maximizing the use of data: for the optimization of processes, the support of new services and business models and strengthening the necessary knowledge and competences. Through our independent and approach we assist the manufacturing industry to adopt to the growing data economy and strengthen their business propositions.
Services of the Data Value Center include:
- Data Opportunities Scan: identify opportunities in your own organization and create an action plan for implementation.
- Data Coaches: coaching of (SME-) entrepreneurs on the use of data and AI
- Joint experiments: experiments between companies, with the support of experts, on AI and data.
- SME Data Lab: achieving quick gains through the use of AI and data.
The Southern Netherlands DIH is a collaboration between the regional development agencies of Zeeland, Brabant and Limburg, Metaalunie, FME, TNO, Brainport Industries, TNO, the Eindhoven Artificial Intelligence Institute (EASI) and several others.
5657 BX Eindhoven