AIPlan4EU will help solve your planning problem
Are you a company or an individual with a real-world AI Planning use case?
AIPlan4EU is looking for you! Apply until Sep 1st for €1.500 funding for projects in AI planning in...
🚀 space, 🌾 agriculture, 🏭 manufacturing, 🚛 logistics, 🚘 autonomous driving, 🧫 automated experimentation, 🐳 subsea robotics
Learn more in the info-webinar on July 19!
Open Call #3 for uses-cases is ongoing and in this webinar, we will tell you all about how you can apply.
𝗙𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀: AI Planning use cases
𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻: 19 July 22 – 14h30 CEST
During this info session, we will:
- Explain what the project is about;
- Explain how you can 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗼𝗽-𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝗔𝗜 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲;
- Showcase real use-cases that are already a part of the project (from consortium partners and previous use-case winners);
- Guide you through all the Open Call #3 guidelines and procedures, and
- Have some time for Q&A
Agenda (𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲):
- 14:30 – 14:35 - Welcome
- 14:35 – 14:55 - AIPlan4EU Presentation by Andrea Micheli (FBK, Project Coordinator).
- 14:55 – 15:15 - Presentation of the use-case from Procter & Gamble by Fabio Zonfrilli (P&G, R&D Scientist Robotics and Automation)
- 15h15 - 15h35 - Speaker #2 -> use-case winner
- 15:35 – 15:55 - Open Call #3 Use Case Presentation - Info Session by Luisa Gonçalves (F6S, Project Manager)
- 15:55 – 16:00 - Q&A Session & closing session
Open Call #3 for use-cases
In its third and final open call for use-cases, AIPlan4EU offers up to €1,500 to individuals and organisations to submit real-world use-cases.
Where to apply to the open call? https://www.aiplan4eu-project.eu/call-for-use-cases/open-call-3-for-use-cases/